Ecommerce marketing has become a critical part of any retail business’s strategy. It encompasses online campaigns that drive traffic to your ecommerce storefront as well as traditional marketing efforts that attract customers to your website.
These are AI generated Ecommerce marketing campaign ideas
- Offer a coupon/voucher code for users to share on their social networks
- Setup a flash sale event.
- Develop an incentivised link shortener, where affiliates can earn money by forwarding the shortner with your links embedded in it
- Offer a mobile app that allows users to build the ultimate wish-list of products they want
- Record an online video series highlighting your top tips for holiday sale success
- Make a real estate investment guide based on Google Analytics and Search Console data
- Create a quiz to help users find the right retail VPC platform for their needs
- Build a mini-site that offers free industry reports to your visitors.
- Let your customers shape the future of your business in an "Idea Generation" contest.
- Inspire customer participation with a new product design contest, or ask for help naming it!
- Create videos on YouTube for the buyers' journey at different stages to maximize sales conversion rates and increase cross-sell opportunities.
- Ask blog readers to share their "Top 3 Reasons To Buy From Us", and publish a video (with permission) online highlighting these responses
- Optimize your website to load faster
- Research keywords and backlinks that are driving traffic to your competitors
- Put up an online Q&A forum for user to solve their issues, questions and problems concerning product
- Make a video tutorial on how to use / maintain your product using YouTube or other video-sharing sites like Vimeo or Dailymotion
- Create a blog post series where you interview E-Commerce business owners like yourself.
- Create a facebook/twitter page dedicated to reviews on your site.
- Create a blog post series, showing how to use the products you sell in creative ways.
- Design an app where users can create their dream homes, and have the items they purchase from you delivered to them in that home - similar to IKEA's new app, "Dream Room"
- Work with another website who specializes in E-Commerce Marketing for more exposure and traffic.
Put Your Ecommerce marketing campaign ideas into Practice
One of the best ways to market your online store is to create a compelling brand story. People do business with people, not companies. If they don’t know you, they will not care what you are selling. Tell your story and build your brand. Use social media, email marketing, and content marketing to connect with your audience. It is important to understand your customers and provide them with what they want. Keep an eye on the trends and take advantage of them.