Influencer marketing is no longer a hot trend. It’s the hottest trend. In fact, a recent report by Curalate found that 80% of beauty brands have worked with influencers. But just because it’s popular doesn’t mean you should just jump on the bandwagon. To make your influencer marketing campaign a success, here are a few things you should know.
These are AI generated Influencer marketing campaign ideas
- Build a network where users can upload their photos and videos to share with other users.
- 11. Build a social networking app for influencers in fashion, entertainment, and real estate.
- Develop an Influencer Marketing Kits and give them out to your influencers.
- Give users the ability to brand themselves and share with the world.
- Create infographics, or visual blog posts summarizing some of the information in your book; create a PDF version of each one so people can download and read it offline – many marketers are creating E-books as seen in this post by Forbes
- Partner up with an influencer you admire and republish their content on your site; do the same for a blogger (this is known as syndication).
- Use Influencer marketing to drive more traffic to your site by partnering with a local blogger
- Create an influencer program for your ecommerce operation.
- Build niche networking websites specifically for bloggers in your industry or region
- Partner with an influencer on social media and offer them compensation for promotional posts about your products/services, similar to twitter shoutouts or instagram shoutouts
- Set up a bounty system where anyone can fund the cash rewards for anyone else who submits high quality content on their behalf
- Publish a series of blog posts interviewing local businesses to get their opinions on the industry in your city
- Create a video tutorial on how to make one type of dish for a specific demographic
- Research the top influencers in your city and publish an article on them, their background, and what makes them influential
- Publish insightful articles examining trends in technology
- Create a digital compilation of coupons found online around the web that you can send to users via email or social media
- Create a "How To" guide for influencers
- Create an Influencer directory similar to Famecount
- Publish a case study of your company's strategy for becoming an influencer
- Create a list of the best websites on influencers, with reviews and ratings
- Develop an app that allows users to search through influencers using specific criteria, much like Google Search
Put Your Influencer marketing campaign ideas into Practice
With influencer marketing, you can target specific demographics, like millennials, with a direct message. You can use influencers to reach out to your audience on a more personal level. Influencer marketing is not a new strategy. It has been used by brands for decades. It has been used by celebrities and politicians for a long time. However, with the rise in popularity of social media, it has become more accessible and more affordable to use this marketing strategy.