The internet has been abuzz with email marketing news in recent times. From the new rules announced by the CAN-SPAM Act to the new features added to the Gmail app, email marketing is more important than ever before. In this article, we will give you a run-down of the key developments in email marketing that you need to be aware of.
These are AI generated Email marketing campaign ideas
- Create a monthly newsletter discussing changes in your industry.
- Send out a "best of the month" email highlighting the most popular blogs and videos on your site
- Develop an opt-in offer for people to get exclusive content and offers only available via email
- Create contests that give away tickets to events, dinners or items you are promoting this month (like a new app or product)
- Offer to send out launch emails for fellow bloggers who are launching products/apps/websites
- Use gamification to increase email signups.
- Run a "name that tune" contest using mp3's in your emails (for example, include 10 songs and each week you will announce the song with the most "likes" at the end of that week). Then offer entry into a prize drawing to the person who posted with the correct answer.
- Create a "learn to blog" course with some best practices for online marketing.
- Offer free webinars about online marketing techniques
- Publish an eBook about effective email marketing strategies for small businesses.
- Create an infographic on email subject lines that get the most response from your users, or create one based on what you find most effective at getting users' attention in general
- Provide weekly articles and tips, delivered by email to offer free advice and support for users of your service
- Create a simple landing page with a signup form and a few lines of information explaining why customers should subscribe to your newsletter
- Create an automated email or SMS campaign as soon as someone signs up for your newsletter, thanking them for signing up.
- As part of the welcome sequence in your e-newsletter, introduce yourself briefly and ask them if you can answer any questions that they may have about using the service / product offered by your company.
- Contact people who did not open or click on the email to see if the content was relevant to their needs and offer recommendations for improving future campaigns ("unsubscribe" is never an appropriate option)
- Implement interstitial ads on all pages of all websites that talk about what you do – but only show them once every x number of visits (this type of advertising will remind visitors you exist while at the same time it won't annoy existing subscribers).
- Create an email autoresponder series with the 5 most asked questions after a home inspection
- Add a link to your blog post, encouraging people to subscribe and leave comments
- Design an interactive quiz for your real estate visitors (e.g., "Is my home properly insulated?")
- Create videos for your users to submit ideas on how they want you to build their new home.
Put Your Email marketing campaign ideas into Practice
Email marketing can be simple and straightforward, but it does require some effort and planning. If you can create a quality email that is sent to the right people, on the right day, with the right offer, you can generate revenue and grow your business. Try out these email marketing campaign ideas and see if they help you. If you’re having trouble, we’re here to help!