Easter is a great time of the year to launch a marketing campaign and generate some much-needed revenue. Whether you’re a small start-up or a global brand, here’s a list of marketing campaign ideas that will take your business to the next level.
These are AI generated Easter marketing campaign ideas
- Create a 4-step squeeze page that allows visitors to easily share your Easter content on their facebook pages.
- Write an article about how to create the perfect Easter basket
- Create a list of great candy alternatives for kids' baskets that you can share with parents on your blog or social media
- Add some video tutorials to your site showing how easy it is to make cute Easter treats using store bought ingredients (i.e., sprinkles, marshmallow peeps, etc.)
- Host an online contest where users vote for their favorite Easter treat recipe and the winner gets a free basket of goodies from one of your vendors or sponsors!
- Create a family-friendly Easter scavenger hunt app
- Design an iPhone app that allows users to decorate virtual Easter eggs
- Create an online game where users help the Easter bunny hide baskets around town. (Zombies like eggs too!)
- Create a Google+ page where you can interact with customers and followers, post helpful tips, and promote upcoming events like Easter egg hunts in your store or neighborhood.
- Host an in-person event where you give away free candy to children who show up in costume or bulk buy candy by age groups/gender for future events
- Create a blog post or video series with unique Easter recipes
- Create an online video contest where users can share their best Easter egg decoration ideas
- Design blogging social network app for the fashion industry
- Publish a buyer's guide to your city's best places to shop
- Build an app that allows users to keep track of their favorite clothing styles and brands, similar to Pinterest.
- Make a holiday sentiment survey and publish it on your blog
- Create a vacation planner application
- Launch a local contest based on the Easter holiday (you could give away prizes in honor of the egg hunt bumping into your property)
- Give away free easter eggs to real estate agents who bring buyers to your listings
- How are you going to stand out from the competitions? Do you have any creative marketing ideas for this season or for any other season? Please comment below, I would love to hear what you think!
Put Your Easter marketing campaign ideas into Practice
Easter is a fun and unique holiday that brings families and loved ones together. In order to provide your customers with the best Easter experience, you need to be thoughtful and creative. Here are a few simple tips that will help you offer the best Easter experience your customers can have: