How to craft compelling copy for your nutrition brand by using the following Power Words
Which associations combine the power of emotion?
The Venn Diagram shows which associations are both able to communicate different emotions at the same time.
In the middle of the diagram, you find words which are expressing all emotions strongly are: partnership, benefit.
Both Happy and Emotional associations are: tasty, yummy, cosmetic dentistry, motherhood, horoscope.
Both Happy and Powerful associations are: teamwork, diversity, achieve, gratitude, philosophy.
Both Emotional and Powerful associations are: excellence, athlete, strengthen, influencer, stimulate.
Very Happy associations are: encouragement, lifestyle, inspirational, recipe, coconut oil.
Very Emotional associations are: natural, fitness, coach, dentistry, photography.
Very Powerful associations are: supportive, wisdom, commitment, pamper, virtue.
Copywriting examples for nutrition products generated with AI
Blog Intro Examples
- What makes a protein bar good? We'll tell you which aspects are important to us and why!
- We've made it easy for you: our 3 most popular bars combined into a delicious protein ball - the perfect snack for on the go!
- Our new protein bars in Mocca flavour are perfect for all chocolate lovers out there! They're so good, that we don't even need to advertise them.
- What's your favourite protein bar? We want to know!
Marketing Slogan examples
- High protein doesn't have to mean no flavour.
- The taste of nature.
- No compromise on quality.
- A whole meal in one bar!
Product Description examples
- Our protein bars are the perfect snack for bodybuilders, athletes and fitness enthusiasts. These 13cm bars are packed with 33% protein to fuel your muscles. And thanks to a high fibre content of 15%, you'll feel full after eating these high protein bars. Currently available in four delicious flavours: Crunchy Peanut, Choco Pretzel, Cocoa Caramel and Banana Porridge.
- We've found the perfect balance of flavours: a bar with an intense, mouthwatering flavour and high protein content. Our 13cm bars contain a whopping 33% protein and have been produced using a unique technology. They contain real pieces of nuts and fruit, crunchy chocolate chunks, and of course the best whey from real grass-fed milk. A bar that satisfies your taste buds as well as your muscles.
- But what is better than a protein bar? A high-protein protein bar! MaxiNutrition's Protein Brownie contains an absolutely huge 33% protein on a dry weight basis. This makes it the highest-protein protein bar in Europe. The use of natural ingredients such as real pieces of nuts and fruit, crunchy chocolate chunks, and high-quality whey protein from grass-fed milk results in a brownie that is doubly delicious. MaxiNutrition's Protein Brownie contains: The high protein content ensures that you get your five portions of fruits and vegetables every day - without having to remember to eat them! Every serving of MaxiNutrition's Protein Brownie contains: 33% Whey protein, 33% Nuts, 30% Fruit, 30% Gluten free oats, 30% Chocolate MaxiNutrition's Protein Brownies are available in three flavours: chocolate, peanut butter and vanilla_blueberry.
- You're looking for a protein bar? You want it to be pure, tasty and full of energy? Then you've come to the right place. These 13cm bars contain a whopping 33% protein and have an satisfying, mouthwatering flavour. The purity of our bars is close to our hearts. With our protein bars, you know exactly what's inside: real pieces of nuts and fruit, crunchy chocolate chunks, and, of course, the best whey protein from real grass-fed milk.
Ad copy examples for nutrition products generated with AI
Search ad headline Examples
- 12 reasons for eating a 13cm bar every day.
- There's no such thing as a healthy fast food.
- The first protein bars with 33% protein, and only one gram of sugar.
- We'll never compromise on our high quality standards.
- 13cm bars are the perfect snack with only 100 calories per bar.
Facebook ad headline examples
- Our Protein Bars: The best source of protein for you
- Delicious protein bar with 33% protein
- Protein Bar with real milk protein
- Why are we so proud of our protein bars? (And why should you be, too?)
- How can one tiny bar have such a huge impact?
- We've found the perfect balance of whey and fibre for you!
Newsletter subject lines examples
- Bar of the day: apricot and protein bliss
- Bar of the day: chocolate hazelnut and filling
- Bar of the day: crunchy, chewy, delicious - find out what's inside!
- Our bar of the day: smooth banana flavour and real nuts
- Only four ingredients are enough to make this bar taste great!
- The best way to start your day - discover our bar of the day!
- Come and taste our new bars - only available in our online shop!
Blog ideas for nutrition products, conveying fun feelings, generated with AI
- Get fit and healthy with a foodie workout
- Healthy diets for people who love to eat
- Eat well, live well
- Get a healthy dose of fun!
- Why eating healthy is more fun
- Eating well can be fun
- How to make exercise more fun
- Healthy to-go meals
- Healthy foods you can eat with your hands
- Want to have fun while still eating well?
- Top 5 natural ingredients for fun
- Healthy foods that are delicious
- Healthy food facts to make you smile
- Fun ways to eat healthy
- The long-term benefits of eating well
These pictures match the association of "nutrition". Refer to the original sites for referencing requirements.
What people search for around nutrition
|apple nutrition||27K|| |
|broccoli nutrition||27K|| |
|panera nutrition|| |
|chipotle nutrition|| |
|mcdonalds nutrition|| |
|sweet potato nutrition|| |
|burger king nutrition|| |
|cucumber nutrition|| |
|cauliflower nutrition|| |
|spinach nutrition|| |
|carrot nutrition||27K|| |
|dunkin donuts nutrition|| |
|edamame nutrition|| |
|chick fil a nutrition|| |
|wendy's nutrition|| |
|subway nutrition||33K|| |
|quinoa nutrition||33K|| |
|blueberry nutrition|| |
|avocado nutrition|| |
|banana nutrition|| |