If you are a school, there is a good chance that you are looking for fresh and innovative ways to market your brand, and attract more students. In this article, we take a look at the most creative and compelling marketing campaigns from schools around the world.
These are AI generated Marketing campaign ideas for schools
- Create a mobile app that allows users to search for schools in their area.
- Host an online college fair where students can chat online with admissions reps, and schedule campus visits during the school year.
- Participate in back-to-college night events at local colleges, high schools and middle schools
- Create a web tool that enables users to compare different tuition packages based on GPA or other factors (e.g., athletic scholarships) from various universities and colleges nationwide
- Build a site where parents can see how the cost of living (and other costs) vary by state and energy company for each state before deciding on their home's location, especially in states with multiple locations (i.e., NYC, Dallas/Fort Worth TX).
- Survey users about their education
- Build a study calendar application for students
- Create a content sharing platform for teachers and students
- Create a social network app where teachers can connect with each other, share lesson plans and more.
- Publish a school feed on your blog that is updated by the schools in your area
- Incentivize users to sign up to be notified of local deals and events
- Create an iPhone app or web app where students can see a list of their classes and professors, as well as find some study tools
- Design a social network for teachers and students to connect
- Create a page showing the best colleges and universities in your city
- Create an app that's used to find tutoring services for students at specific schools.
- Create a service where students can buy/sell old textbooks with other users of the site or app
- Develop an online essay writing business that runs on its own and doesn't have any employees – similar to EssayCorp, CanEDucate et al (but better).
- Make school supply lists available to parents on your education website, as well as share guides on how much supplies cost so they know if they're getting a good deal when shopping around town at different stores
- Design a Study Buddy app.
- Create an online event calendar for colleges and universities
- Design a mobile application that connects students to other nearby students who are interested in studying the same material, similar to Yik Yak but focused on academics.
- Create an online college fair designed specifically for local high schools.
- Develop a student-centric blog with tips on getting into the best colleges and what it's like once you're there, as well as advice on paying for it all (finance)
- Create a scholarship database app that allows users to submit their most creative or interesting scholarship applications in hopes of winning them (needs some improvements).
Put Your Marketing campaign ideas for schools into Practice
In the modern world, getting an education is more important than ever. But getting a good education isn’t always easy. Schools need to market themselves, and they need to do a great job of it. Marketing campaigns in schools could be used to attract a large number of potential students. The best schools are the ones that are the most creative. They’re the ones that are willing to take a chance and try something new. They’re the ones that are willing to try out different marketing campaign ideas, even if they’re not sure that they’re going to work.