Positive and negative brand attributes
Brand attributes are characteristics that inspire a positive emotional response in customers and that we consistently associate with our brand in order to ensure we can be recognized by customers in terms of personality and characteristics.They are the set of unique fundamentals and characteristics that identify the physical, character, and personality traits of the brand in the market and in the minds of the customers.
This flower graph shows the positive and negative brand attributes of prada. Attributes closer to the middle are more strongly associated with prada.
Color indicates mood. More green means more positive, more red means more negative. The top 5 positive attributes associated with the prada brand are fashionable, chic, glamorous, iconic and trendy. Succesful brand communication often utilizes what people already like about a brand to drive positive perception.
The top 5 negative attributes associated with the prada brand are flashy, trashy, bitchy, snobby and unflattering.
Size indicates the attributes’s commonness in the country (USA). Big means more common, smaller means less common.
New content ideas fitting well to Prada
- 3 Ways to Save on Your Commute
- Are You Mr. Personality? How to Dress Like an Individual Without Being Cold
- What's My Age Again? Youthful Dressing
- Millennial Fashion Report - Who the Hell are Millenials? And What is Their Fashion Sensibility?
- Should I Get a Tattoo on My Face?
- How To Look Like A Millionare
- 12 Fashion Trends for Men in 2018
- Is It Weird to Wear Dirty Sneakers with a Suit? This Man Thought So, So He Bought A New Pair of Shoes
- Top 3 Sneaker Trends for Men in 2018
- Will This New Laptop Style Resurrect the Athleisure Look?
- Mismatched Sneakers? Scarves? Absolutely! - But Only With This Type of Slim-Fit Trousers
- 6 Tips for Getting the Perfect Suit Fit
Hint: These content ideas were generated by neuroflash's AI and are unique.
Brand perception of Prada
How consumers perceive your brand is important for its success. Brand awareness and Brand perception influence your profit and even the stock price (Colladon et al. 2019).
In comparison to other brands the consumer perception of Prada is >50-79% (slightly positive [68%]) in comparison to other brands. Prada carries gentle dominance [31%] and is perceived very feminine.
Free Images fitting the Prada brand
These pictures match the association of "Prada". Refer to the original sites for referencing requirements.
How to communicate Prada products
Get inspired by our semantic related topics associated around the brand prada. Main topics you can communicate are philosophy, modernity, consumerism, cinema and feminism.
Sub-topics for the topic cluster philosophy are ethic, pragmatism, metaphysics, sustainability, and philanthropy.
Sub-topics for the topic cluster modernity are femininity, individuality, sensuality, style, minimalism, and originality.
Sub-topics for the topic cluster consumerism are citylife, lifestyle, urbanism, frivolity, and upcycling.
Sub-topics for the topic cluster cinema are film, theater, and celebrity.
Sub-topics for the topic cluster feminism are sexism, masculinity, inclusivity, and fetishism.
Have fun creating awesome new content! Any in case you want an AI which creates new content around those ideas, just ask the neuroflash AI to help you."