Many consumers now discover beauty products on social media platforms like Instagram and YouTube, so it’s no surprise that both new and legacy brands are turning increasingly spending on digital media, in order to generate engagement and drive sales. Here’s a run-down of some of the best examples of content marketing from cosmetics and beauty brands in recent times.
These are AI generated Marketing campaign ideas for cosmetics
- Publish an article in the local newspaper about your services.
- Offer free product samples to potential new customers.
- Promote seminars at nearby beauty salons, with guest speakers from local spas and retail locations.
- Get involved with a charitable organization or know of one that could use your products? Donate some for raffles/auctions or volunteer to provide beauty treatments at no charge.( Just be careful to ensure you are legally permitted to do so)
- Publish a page on your site where users can upload photos of themselves wearing your cosmetics.
- Create a social network app that lets users save and share their favorite brand of cosmetics and beauty products.
- Offer free samples to users, who then refer (with an affiliate link) new customers to purchase the product online.
- Develop an online makeup magazine or blog featuring the best information about hair styles and up-to-date fashion trends in the cosmetic industry.
- Create an online video contest for users to share their makeup advice
- Design a makeup swatch book where users can upload their favorite lipsticks, eyeshadows, or blushes
- Offer a discount for new members who sign up using your Cosmetics Cosmetics coupon code
- Publish a buyer's guide to your city's best places to shop for cosmetics and beauty supplies.
- Create an infographic of your top 5 must have beauty products
- Create an online store for cosmetics based on your keyword.
- Develop a video series about makeup tips and tricks
- Engage in Blogger outreach to spread the news about your cosmetic brand
- Create a contest where users can submit their own cosmetic-inspired art work or photo, similar to Pinterest's "Project Pics" campaign (see link below)
- Create a site that offers free makeup tutorials for users.
- Offer free sample packs to visitors, similar to Birchbox
- Create an app for travelers who are interested in finding the best cosmetics during their trips
- Collect reviews from beauty bloggers on your website and use them as social proof on your site
Put Your Marketing campaign ideas for cosmetics into Practice
In the highly competitive beauty and cosmetics market, simply owning a natural beauty brand with great products is not enough. You’ll have to work hard to tell your unique story and to make sure the right audience is exposed to it. Content marketing is a great way to present your brand, your products and your company’s unique identity on a range of platforms and channels, so you can win your customers’ hearts and attention. Implement some strategies above and let the magic begin!